Behind the scenes. Chapter IIChapter 2: The place we call homeBehind the scenes. Chapter II by CherlnIDA
There was a lot of grunting coming from Nocturlos, Shane, and Bloodlord
The next morning. It felt as if They had just been closing their eyes,
AS They were sobbing around The hotel room trying to get dressed. Their
flight was in 3 hours, and a lot of stuff should fill them: breakfast,
checking out from The hotel, check in at The airport etc. etc. Nails on
The other hand, had slept like a child. Now, he was Annoying The other
riders with his smiles, and cheerful comments. Positivity and being
tired do not go hand in hand.
Nails had very little luggage, he used to sleep in a tent so his
luggage was shoulder worth compared to the other riders. He looked
over at the other band members full of eagerness of a child getting
ready to go on a field trip, but he felt the tension set in by the
others stares, "So...uh, if we got some money I can get ya guys a few
drinks?" He had a feeling his band members were parched, running
around tends to wear th
Behind The Scenes Chap OneBehind The ScenesBehind The Scenes Chap One by CherlnIDA
By Cherilyn Ohlau & Adrian Olset (Gatanuva)
You Are In
The drums are counting down to the last show of the night, the song "Dead Inside" blasts through the stereo's on the set of a loud concert by the Serprent Riders; the crowd of fans are ready to show to the band that they idolize what they can really sound. Bloodloss opens with the familiar bass line, Shane provides the backup with his heavy set of chords making the crowd excited from this show of death. The crowd is amazed when a wall forms in front of them, and others create circle pits, some of the fans are trying to reach the two guitarist, one of them being Nails Leed. Nails is the local string sweeper, a slang term for a musician looking an empty seat to play in a band. It was normal for string sweepers like Nails to try to catch the attention of the band, but the third sector security thought otherwise; when he attempted to call out to them, a security droid released a magnetic w
Bacchus AlhburgCharacter by Cherilyn OhlauBacchus Alhburg by CherlnIDA
The Great Mouse Detective is owned by Eve Titus/Disney
Bacchus Alhburg (Rodent nature spirit)
Tail: light grey, thin
Appearance: Broad and built with long flowing black hair, has two antlers near his ears, and he has hooves instead of regular mouse feet; loosely based off of the mythological Pan.
Weapons: Wooden hunting spear
First Appearance: Razbunare
Job: Guardian of the Sacred Forests where the fair folk resides
Age: Ancient; claims to be many decades old
Hair: Long and black that goes down to his hooves
Fur/muzzle palette: grey
Personality outline: Bacchus is a heavy drinker and tends to joke with those that find their way to the Sacred Forests in between the land of the dead and the living. He lives off of drinking gifts intended for him left my those on pilgrimages or those visiting. Bacchus is both wise and a trickster but has grey mora
Grim Company Book I Chapter OneChapter OneGrim Company Book I Chapter One by CherlnIDA
Numerology And Tai-chi Volume 6. Wicca And The Church Volume 3. The Spirit Within Us Volume 34..."You have too many books, Ray!" Basil cried out hulling out stacks of them and putting them into piles and sorting them out by hand. Ray looked on reading the newspaper and drinking tea on a chair he made out from books. The bookstore owner of LEHMANN'S BOOK TREASURY, Ray Lehmann, was a young man like Basil who was a couple of years older and came with a robin like red hue and grey eyes but he wore a black eyepatch over his left. Ray would often insist he lost it by a bad stair accident but Basil always felt like that wasn't the case. "Nice to see you're resting and enjoying yourself," Basil said rolling his eyes, "Why don't you and I switch places and I can get some tea going for myself?"
"Man skal yde, før man kan nyde," Ray yawned, waving him off.
"And what's that supposed to mean?"
"If you work hard you'll be rewarded. It's a common s
Because this muthaflocker needed to be updated. Like I said before, I'm into a variety of things, and I love story and character development. Until I get a new, better scanner since mine is currently out of commission...I'm doing fics and stories instead.|
but I'm a GMD fan (look at those fic folders, holy shit)
I promise no love tumors.
I like well developed relationships instead and ship teasing. I also like subtext. And making readers laugh and cry. I'm mainly doing GMD oriented stuff right now, but I do have plans regarding reviving old stories from my high school years.
I like a nice refreshing take instead of the usual pile, so I consider my works to be a nice variety pill, and none of the works are alike. I also took some artistic license of a few things...but nothing too offensive. Oh, and I do side research regarding the subject of my fics whether it involves music, history, sometimes science. So, you might learn something.
And i'm up for requests, and if you wanna borrow my ocs or even my GMD fcs or something.
Feel free to ask.
I take one-shot requests and such.
Look at this fucking stamp tree. Now, I'm ready for Christmas. Stick a star on it! Oh well, just one more:
Works in progress: cherlnida.deviantart.com/journ…
Also: I'm sometimes won't reply to all my thank you's.
Sorry, I'm mostly busy. :<
- Single or taken: Uhh...uhhhh! How in the heck am I supposed to explain the position I'm in? D:
- Sex: Female
- Birthday: 11/23/88
- Sign: Sagittarius
- Hair color: Brown, or dark brown so I've been told.
- Eye color: Brown
- Height: 5'5''
- Are you straight/bisexual/gay?: I'm bi homoromantic!
S P E C I F I C S
- What kind of shampoo do you use?: This one coconut oil shampoo that my mother bought...I use different kinds of shampoo though.
- What are you listening to right now?: The fan since my room is warm, my Vick's vaporizer because I'm still congested from my fuckin' cold, and my left ear is just releasing white noise right now.
- Who is the last person that called you?: Gutnuva (I think that's how you spell it? I don't remember due to my cold, blah) on skype.
- How many buddies are online right now?: Since we're on different time zones, I think most of my pals are asleep still!
F A V O U R I T E S
- Animal: Guinea pigs (OMG You got me cavy crazy as you!) also Persian cats.
- Colour: Purple
- Drink: Apple Cider, cold apple cider, I can drink the entire bottle.
- Element: Earth.
- Food: Caramel, I don't like it with salt though.
- Game: Animal Crossing: New Leaf.
- Movie: Rango
- Song: "Smile Like You Mean It" The Killers
- Subjects in school: Art, drama, computer studies? I just remember enjoying typing games way too much. I enjoyed history and biology too. Yeah, I love science.
- T.V.: Psych
H A V E | Y O U | E V E R
- Given anyone a bath?: Like a doggy? I have, I helped my late grandma clean her dog before but I never bathed someone actually.
- Smoked?: No.
- Bungee jumped?: No! OMG Just thinking about it is making me queasy now.
- Made yourself throw up?: Yes, for when I'm sick or something gets stuck in my throat I gotta hork it out.
- Skinny dipped?: No.
- Ever been in love?: Still am!
- Made yourself cry to get out of trouble?: I cry a lot, but I always took my punishments since I was a kid but I never wept my way out of detention if that happened.
- Pictured your crush naked?: (Blush) Oh we're going into this now...
- Actually seen your crush naked?: (Blushes harder) No.
- Cried when someone died?: The last time I cried...was over my pet dying, then I just went full numb after my grandmother died. I think I've gotten used to it.
- Lied: A few times...grew out of it.
- Fallen for your best friend?: More than once, and still lovey dovey for my current one.
- Used someone?: No, but I've been used before.
- Done something you regret?: Ohhh, my past attitude in my last relationship. Did so much I regret now.
C U R R E N T
- Clothes: Blue blouse, black long pants and white socks. (Mainly getting ready for bed)
- Desktop picture: nightmagican.deviantart.com/ar…
- CD in player (it's in my new stereo CD player) : The Killers Direct Hits
- DVD in player ( and I have a mobile DVD player) : Cloudy With A Chance Of Meatballs
L A S T | P E R S O N
- You touched: Um, I try to avoid touching unless it's with friends and it's been ages since I touched anybody...except for this one person who I shook hands with, he worked with my aunt with some money issues but Pffft his name escapes me.
- Hugged: Hugging is not permitted in my house.
- You kissed: What..like on the cheek? If you mean like lip kissing I never had a kiss before.
- You IMed:
- Talk to online:
- You sexed it up with: I'm a 27 never had sex before person.
A R E | Y O U
- Understanding?: I try to be as understanding as I can
- Open-minded?: Very, but I have limits
- Arrogant?: I've been called that a few times
- Insecure?: I have an inferiority complex thanks to my high expectations mother. Yeah, I have a tank full of insecurities.
- Random?: I visit cloud cuckoo land often; I go on weird tangents.
- Hungry?: High metabolism...I feel hungry often! D:
- Smart?: I've been told I'm bright, even though I see myself as average.
- Moody?: Oh yeah...happy, smiling, making jokes, then sulking and hitting my depressive episodes again.
- Organized?: (looks at mildly messy room)...
- Shy?: I get shy around new people, even friends I'm getting to know I'm very quiet and tend not to speak much.
- Difficult?: Ehhh, easy-medium, I guess I'm normal difficulty?
- Bored easily?: Depends on the subject.
- Entertained easily?: Even bad puns make me giggle.
- Obsessed?: I'm still gaga over GMD. But I lean towards the meta fan people for inspiration.
- Lazy?: More like unmotivated...
- Angry?: I'm mellowed out and don't get angry easily, but ooh if you say something that rubs me the wrong way or intend to push my buttons I explode. I've been told I'm scary when I'm mad.
- Happy?: Happiness for a while and then it all falls apart...
- Hyper?: I am very energetic.
- Trusting?: I am very trusting, it's an Achilles heel for me.
R A N D O M
- In the morning: I blow my nose, stinking congestion.
- Love is: important to me.
- I dream about: being with my gf.
- What do you notice first in the sex you're into: (sighs)
W H O
- Makes you laugh the most: Gutnuva (he and I laugh a lot on skype)
- Makes you smile:
-Gives you a funny feeling when you see him/her:
D O | Y O U | E V E R
- Sit on the internet all night waiting for that someone special to IM you?: Not really, we both gotta sleep
- Wish you were a member of the opposite sex?: Sometimes!
- Wish you were younger?: Yes.
- Cry because someone said something to you?: Sometimes...I get emotional. I'm sensitive, ugh ><
N U M B E R
- Of times I have had my heart broken?: Concerning crushes I had like 4, and concerning relationships 4 or 5; been a rough road for me.
- Of Cd's: 3
- Of scars on my body: 2 or 3 behind my back, that are scratched scars.
- Of bones I've broken: 0
I'm just a big ball of emotions and baggage...
Edit: OMG I can send stuff to groups again Holy shit