Behind the scenes chapter V (part II)Nails yelped in surprise and looked at Bastialus, "Oh no...go rightBehind the scenes chapter V (part II) by CherlnIDA
ahead," he said scooting over to give the detective space.
"Thank you." Bastialus said, sitting down Beside him. He took out his
pack of cigarettes. "I tried looking out for that Helheim place. This
mainland here isn't big, but I must admit that a city mouse could get
lost on The countryside. Smoke?" He pointed The pack towards Nails.
Nails was worried about fingerprints on it, even though they couldn't
really track him down for killing the GLENN agents, he still had to be
cautious, "Um, no...n-not in the mood for a smoke, sir," he said
"Oh well." Bastialus took up The lighter, which again gave out a
sparkling flame, and lit The cigarette, blowing out a solid cloud of
smoke. "So where did all your friends go, if I might ask?"
"My friends are little occupied right now," Nails said nervously.
"And They just left you out here alone? Quite some bandmates you got
Behind the scenes chapter V (part I)Nocturlos didn't feel very well. As a matter of fact, he felt like heBehind the scenes chapter V (part I) by CherlnIDA
was about to throw up his inner guts. Turned to dust! Nails seemed to
be stirred as well. His eyes widened up, and he began to feel unwell
too. "Excuse me for moment." He told the others, before rising up and
rushing to The bathroom. None of the stables were empty. "Fuck!" He
could feel it in his throat now. It was pushing its way further and
further. In The last moment, one ridiculous idea hit him, and he ended
up puking in the urinal. He tried his best to flush it, but still,
pieces of undigested pork was left. There was nothing to do about it,
so he quickly washed his hands, and mouth, and got out. He went over
to the counter and ordered a soda, drinking half of it, before
returning to the table.
"Are you okay? I know it's hard to swallow but typically those who
work for GLENN are...um...pass the point of rehab compared to the
victims...it was discussed over the span of a decade of how these
monsters can be
Behind the scenes chapter IV (part II)"Well well well. I thought a lot about you, Nocturlos. But I neverBehind the scenes chapter IV (part II) by CherlnIDA
thought I’d see you strip inside my store. Tell me, should I just stay
here and enjoy the show, or call the police?" Nocturlos recognized the
round voice. He buttoned up his pants, and turned around. He gave out
a muffled laugh. "Tina:" He said while giving her an embrace. "It's
good to see you again. Sorry, but you won't get to see me nude here
around. I don't do public places." Tina face turned red from the
flattering. She tried to keep a straight face, but was unable to.
"Now, what can I help you with today?" "My friend here needs some help
with finding his size for the pants. could you help him?" He said and
pointed at Nails.
"Uh, err...hello, miss..." Nails said awkwardly.
Tina giggled a bit, holding her hand in front of her mouth. "Waow.
What a cute, lovely friend you got there, Nocturlos. Tell me, I have
never seen him before. Where does he come from?" "He found us on our
last show of the tour
Behind the scenes chapter IV (part I)Chapter 4: To the MainlandBehind the scenes chapter IV (part I) by CherlnIDA
When morning came, Nails realized that the storm had subsided, the
daylight was so bright that it momentarily stung his eyes and shielded
himself while groaning softly and yawning. He sat up and rubbed his eyes,
he still felt a little sluggish and heavy from the move from London to
Norway but he felt much more comfortable in his new surroundings.
He turned to Nocturlos to wake him up, but he wasn't there. "Hmm. I hope he didn't put anything strange in my breakfast." He thought to himself, slowly getting up from the bed. He grabbed his clothes and was about to get dressed, when a high sound broke The silence of the morning. "THEY ARE... WHAT!!?" The sound came from the room next door.
Nails cringed and ran over to the next room over, "Nocturlos?
Nocturlos, are you okay? I heard you yelling and..."
Nocturlos didn't say anything. He just pointed at the computer screen,
with a look of thermal shock in his eyes.
Nails' reaction was quite the o
Because this muthaflocker needed to be updated. Like I said before, I'm into a variety of things, and I love story and character development. Until I get a new, better scanner since mine is currently out of commission...I'm doing fics and stories instead.
but I'm a GMD fan (look at those fic folders, holy shit)
I promise no love tumors.
I like well developed relationships instead and ship teasing. I also like subtext. And making readers laugh and cry. I'm mainly doing GMD oriented stuff right now, but I do have plans regarding reviving old stories from my high school years.
I like a nice refreshing take instead of the usual pile, so I consider my works to be a nice variety pill, and none of the works are alike. I also took some artistic license of a few things...but nothing too offensive. Oh, and I do side research regarding the subject of my fics whether it involves music, history, sometimes science. So, you might learn something.
And i'm up for requests, and if you wanna borrow my ocs or even my GMD fcs or something.
Feel free to ask.
I take one-shot requests and such.
Look at this fucking stamp tree. Now, I'm ready for Christmas. Stick a star on it! Oh well, just one more:
Works in progress: cherlnida.deviantart.com/journ…
Also: I'm sometimes won't reply to all my thank you's.
Sorry, I'm mostly busy. :<
- Single or taken: Uhh...uhhhh! How in the heck am I supposed to explain the position I'm in? D:
- Sex: Female
- Birthday: 11/23/88
- Sign: Sagittarius
- Hair color: Brown, or dark brown so I've been told.
- Eye color: Brown
- Height: 5'5''
- Are you straight/bisexual/gay?: I'm bi homoromantic!
S P E C I F I C S
- What kind of shampoo do you use?: This one coconut oil shampoo that my mother bought...I use different kinds of shampoo though.
- What are you listening to right now?: The fan since my room is warm, my Vick's vaporizer because I'm still congested from my fuckin' cold, and my left ear is just releasing white noise right now.
- Who is the last person that called you?: Gutnuva (I think that's how you spell it? I don't remember due to my cold, blah) on skype.
- How many buddies are online right now?: Since we're on different time zones, I think most of my pals are asleep still!
F A V O U R I T E S
- Animal: Guinea pigs (OMG You got me cavy crazy as you!) also Persian cats.
- Colour: Purple
- Drink: Apple Cider, cold apple cider, I can drink the entire bottle.
- Element: Earth.
- Food: Caramel, I don't like it with salt though.
- Game: Animal Crossing: New Leaf.
- Movie: Rango
- Song: "Smile Like You Mean It" The Killers
- Subjects in school: Art, drama, computer studies? I just remember enjoying typing games way too much. I enjoyed history and biology too. Yeah, I love science.
- T.V.: Psych
H A V E | Y O U | E V E R
- Given anyone a bath?: Like a doggy? I have, I helped my late grandma clean her dog before but I never bathed someone actually.
- Smoked?: No.
- Bungee jumped?: No! OMG Just thinking about it is making me queasy now.
- Made yourself throw up?: Yes, for when I'm sick or something gets stuck in my throat I gotta hork it out.
- Skinny dipped?: No.
- Ever been in love?: Still am!
- Made yourself cry to get out of trouble?: I cry a lot, but I always took my punishments since I was a kid but I never wept my way out of detention if that happened.
- Pictured your crush naked?: (Blush) Oh we're going into this now...
- Actually seen your crush naked?: (Blushes harder) No.
- Cried when someone died?: The last time I cried...was over my pet dying, then I just went full numb after my grandmother died. I think I've gotten used to it.
- Lied: A few times...grew out of it.
- Fallen for your best friend?: More than once, and still lovey dovey for my current one.
- Used someone?: No, but I've been used before.
- Done something you regret?: Ohhh, my past attitude in my last relationship. Did so much I regret now.
C U R R E N T
- Clothes: Blue blouse, black long pants and white socks. (Mainly getting ready for bed)
- Desktop picture: nightmagican.deviantart.com/ar…
- CD in player (it's in my new stereo CD player) : The Killers Direct Hits
- DVD in player ( and I have a mobile DVD player) : Cloudy With A Chance Of Meatballs
L A S T | P E R S O N
- You touched: Um, I try to avoid touching unless it's with friends and it's been ages since I touched anybody...except for this one person who I shook hands with, he worked with my aunt with some money issues but Pffft his name escapes me.
- Hugged: Hugging is not permitted in my house.
- You kissed: What..like on the cheek? If you mean like lip kissing I never had a kiss before.
- You IMed:
- Talk to online:
- You sexed it up with: I'm a 27 never had sex before person.
A R E | Y O U
- Understanding?: I try to be as understanding as I can
- Open-minded?: Very, but I have limits
- Arrogant?: I've been called that a few times
- Insecure?: I have an inferiority complex thanks to my high expectations mother. Yeah, I have a tank full of insecurities.
- Random?: I visit cloud cuckoo land often; I go on weird tangents.
- Hungry?: High metabolism...I feel hungry often! D:
- Smart?: I've been told I'm bright, even though I see myself as average.
- Moody?: Oh yeah...happy, smiling, making jokes, then sulking and hitting my depressive episodes again.
- Organized?: (looks at mildly messy room)...
- Shy?: I get shy around new people, even friends I'm getting to know I'm very quiet and tend not to speak much.
- Difficult?: Ehhh, easy-medium, I guess I'm normal difficulty?
- Bored easily?: Depends on the subject.
- Entertained easily?: Even bad puns make me giggle.
- Obsessed?: I'm still gaga over GMD. But I lean towards the meta fan people for inspiration.
- Lazy?: More like unmotivated...
- Angry?: I'm mellowed out and don't get angry easily, but ooh if you say something that rubs me the wrong way or intend to push my buttons I explode. I've been told I'm scary when I'm mad.
- Happy?: Happiness for a while and then it all falls apart...
- Hyper?: I am very energetic.
- Trusting?: I am very trusting, it's an Achilles heel for me.
R A N D O M
- In the morning: I blow my nose, stinking congestion.
- Love is: important to me.
- I dream about: being with my gf.
- What do you notice first in the sex you're into: (sighs)
W H O
- Makes you laugh the most: Gutnuva (he and I laugh a lot on skype)
- Makes you smile:
-Gives you a funny feeling when you see him/her:
D O | Y O U | E V E R
- Sit on the internet all night waiting for that someone special to IM you?: Not really, we both gotta sleep
- Wish you were a member of the opposite sex?: Sometimes!
- Wish you were younger?: Yes.
- Cry because someone said something to you?: Sometimes...I get emotional. I'm sensitive, ugh ><
N U M B E R
- Of times I have had my heart broken?: Concerning crushes I had like 4, and concerning relationships 4 or 5; been a rough road for me.
- Of Cd's: 3
- Of scars on my body: 2 or 3 behind my back, that are scratched scars.
- Of bones I've broken: 0
I'm just a big ball of emotions and baggage...
Edit: OMG I can send stuff to groups again Holy shit